2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA.
- 2.2 The Company through its data controller companies ( the “Affiliates”), being considered the entities that are collecting the relevant data, will collect and hold personal data about you when you complete the online application for a mining account, other form of engaging or when participating in any other service the Company promotes and offers through this website. By completing any application and/or any other form on our website and/or as long as you use our services, you are being requested to give private information in order to enable the Company to offer your its services and maintain your mining account.
- 2.3 The Company via the registration process on its website, collects identification documents of the users as per the internal policies and procedures of the Company. Such data is only processed and collected for the purpose of the business relationship established, marketing purposes and evaluation of the services provided by the Company and/or its Affiliates. The Company collects certain personal data in order to meet the needs of its customers through the efficient provision of services. By collecting certain personal data, the Company is able to monitor and improve the services which it offers to its existing and potential customers.
Personal data collected by the Company includes but is not limited to:
- Personal details such as name, telephone number and/or e-mail address, date of birth and address.
- Financial details such as estimated annual income and net worth, mining experience and investment knowledge.
- Identity Verification Documents such as passport and ID, utility bills, and/or bank statements/card copies or your company’s incorporation certificates and any other corporate documents. For more details, please refer to the KYC policy of the website.
The Company can and will originate information from your use of this website (i.e. cookies) and may store this information with your personal profile. This information may include site areas visited, pages viewed, frequency and duration of visits, types of transactions conducted, documents downloaded, Internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, IP time zone setting and location and other websites which may have referred you or to which you link (“Referral”)
3. USE OF PERSONAL DATA.
- 3.1 The Company may use your information for anyone or more of the following purposes:
- To confirm your identity and to maintain your personal profile.
- To assess your suitability to the products and services we provide.
- To provide the services to you that you have requested including processing transactions.
- To inform you of products and/or services that may be of interest to you.
- To keep you updated on the issues that are relevant to your business relationship with us.
- To tailor the website to your needs and interests.
- To analyse impersonalized statistical data to enable us to provide you with better products and/or services.
- To administer your account and monitor its conduct and assess fees and other charges to be applied to the Customer’s mining Account.
- Pass your personal data to third parties such as Company Affiliates, including but not limited to data processing companies that the Company is in relation with, Banks and other payment providers and our marketing affiliates, without prior requesting your consent, with the purpose of maintaining your mining account.
- 3.2 Storage and Retaining of your Personal Data.
The data processed in order to provide the Services and to deliver customer satisfaction will be kept for the period considered strictly necessary to achieve these ends. Furthermore, the data processed in order to provide the Services may be stored for a longer period, to enable any disputes relating to the provision of the Services to be handled.
Data processed for marketing and profiling purposes will be kept by the Company until your consent is revoked. In the event that consent is revoked, the data may no longer be processed for the aforementioned marketing and profiling purposes but may still be stored in order to handle any disputes and/or disagreements and/or to ensure the safety of the customer.
- 3.3 Monitoring and Recording
The Company will, monitor and record any communication you have with us whether in writing, by phone or by electronic mail which will be recorded and stored as per the internal policies and procedures of the Company.
- 3.4 Consent
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA.
The Company may be obligated to disclose any personal data regarding any of its clients to any relevant competent authority as may be required under the Legislation or in any of the following situations:
To protect the Company’s rights and/or comply with any court order or judicial proceedings:
- To avoid any potential fraud
- To conform with the Law or Comply with legal proceedings
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the Company’s website(s)
- To act in urgent cases to protect the personal safety of users of the company, its website or the public.
The Company may also disclose your personal data to the below processors of data:
- The Company’s Introducing Brokers, Affiliates, business partners or any other third party that the Company may outsource its operations to, who process data on behalf of the Company and who may only use it for the same purposes as the Company, subject to Clauses (II) and (III) below.
- Financial institutions and other similar organizations that are in charge of payment processes and other financial activities, or those that are nominated by you:
- Within the context of our contractual relations with our Affiliates, the data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA). The processing of this data will comply with the purposes for which this information was collected and such activities shall be carried out in strict compliance with all applicable laws regarding the protection of personal data. In cases where the data is transferred outside the EEA, we will take all appropriate contractual measures necessary and appropriate in order to ensure adequate levels of data protection.
- Any organization at your request or any persons acting on your behalf, including your financial adviser, broker or legal adviser.
- Any third parties where this is necessary to process a transaction or provide services which you have requested: or any authority to whom the Company is required to disclose such information by law.
All the above processors of data shall ensure that:
- Their employees are informed of the confidential nature of the Personal Data.
- They will process the Personal Data in compliance with all applicable laws, enactments, regulations, orders, standards and other similar instruments.
The Company takes all necessary precautions to control the processing of such data solely for the purposes specified in this policy however it shall not be responsible for any leakage of personal data which falls outside its contemplation.
5. CUSTOMER’S RIGHTS.
- 5.1 The User is not obligated to provide any of the personal data requested by the Company. In the absence of this information, however, the Company may not be able to open a mining account for you, or to provide you with any other services, information or assistance you may request.
- 5.2 The Customer may inform the Company at any time that his/her personal details have changed or that he/she wishes the Company to delete personal data held by emailing us . The Company exercising its discretion may change or delete your personal data in accordance with the Customer’s instructions, except to the extent that the Company is required to hold such personal data for regulatory or legal purposes, and/or for the provision of its services as requested, and/or for banking entities and other payment providers.
- 5.3 Users have the right to have their personal data deleted, seize further dissemination of their data and potentially have third parties halt processing their data when such data is no longer being relevant to the original purposes for processing, or a data subject withdraws his/her consent. The client(s) may send such request via email and it shall be upon the Company’s discretion according to the public interest and availability of the data, that can be provided.
- 5.4 The clients have right to access to obtain from the Company confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed, where and for what purpose. Further, the Company shall provide a copy of the personal data, free of charge in an electronic format of the personal data submitted by the client(s) enhancing transparency as to the data obtained by the Company. The request will be complied with in 10 business days from the date the request was submitted to our support center
The user upon completion of the registration process of the Company, in order to proceed with the opening of an account, has to click on the consent box to the Company’s policies. The user also acknowledges and accepts that(s) he may be contacted by phone or email for getting further information about the Company, FX, Commodities/Indices/Stock mining or financial market mining and the Company’s products. In addition, the Company may, on occasion, seek to contact clients, whether by phone or by email, for the purpose of informing them of unique promotional offerings provided by the Company. Any user wishing to opt out of further contact with the Company at any time whatsoever is entitled to do so, simply by contacting the Company whether by phone or email on firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting that no further contact on behalf of the Company be made.
The Company adopts strong measures to protect the security of Client’s Personal Data and to ensure it is not accessed by unauthorized persons. Access to Personal Data is restricted to employees and authorized service providers who need it to perform their work. The Customer must not share or disclose his/her log in details with any third party. The Company takes strong precautions to protect Customers personal data from loss, theft, copying, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
8. RESTRICTION OF RESPONSIBILITY.
9. AMENDMENTS OF POLICY.
10. ABSTINENCE FROM SOCIAL MEDIA
We hereby state that Sparkmining pool does not in anyway approve, consent to, advice or concur in allowing our investors, Administrators, Shareholders and management to generate or create a group chat, page or channel on any social media platforms.
Due to the high rate or recent fraudulent activities going on in the social media: both impersonation, claims of ownership of ones property, claims of title and false entitlement to belongings.
We the Management of Sparkmining pool company hereby states that their will be no implementation or attachment of our company’s name or properties belonging to this firm in any social media or platform except the Sparkmining pool website.